Bethesda Team Member
Chaia is seeking a smart, organized and warm individual who is passionate about healthy living, seasonal food and hospitality to work at our Chaia Bethesda location. Enthusiasm, attention to detail and leadership are qualities we are looking for within this position. Please fill out the form below with your resume and a note with a few sentences about why you are interested in Chaia.
- Delivering an enthusiastic and warm customer experience
- Assisting customers with their orders at the point of sale
- Helping with food prep and serving customers
- Keeping the restaurant clean and tidy at all times
You serve as an active participant of our team, are able and willing to wear many hats, and go above and beyond to ensure that our customers are supported resulting in brand loyalty. You may have some restaurant experience already, or a passion for good food, and you're looking to grow and learn more, potentially in a brand leadership role. Previous hospitality experience is a plus, but not required. - we can teach you. Availability on our busiest days is preferred; Wednesday - Sunday. Ability to start September 2022.
- Competitive rates and weekly pay
- Access to Chaia’s brand experience and opportunities to build your resume
- Advancement into leadership positions in a growing company
- Complimentary shift meals
- Flexible scheduling - We support work-life balance
- Neighborhood discounts from other life-style businesses
- Committed to sustainability